Full-Time Quality Assurance Engineer
PT Sinergi Rezeki Ananta mulai berdiri tahun 2017. Tujuan utama Kami adalah membantu memberikan solusi atas masalah terbesar yang ada di Indonesia, yaitu masalah keuangan & kesehatan. Produk Perusahaan: ABDi & Essenzo merupakan penggabungan 2 Platform Training Bisnis (Keuangan) & Produk (Kesehatan) yang menyediakan kebutuhan dalam mendapatkan penghasilan dari dunia digital.
Alamat Kantor: Jl Rawa Buntu Utara Blok H2 No 7 Sektor 1.4 BSD City Tangerang Selatan 15310
Lowongan Kerja PT Sinergi Rezeki Ananta
Posisi: Quality Assurance Engineer (Code: QASRA)
- Review product requirements and specifications in order to foresee potential issues, provide input of functional requirements and advise on design.
- Monitor, analyze and test software during development in order to ensure quality.
- Responsible for releasing software and documenting client needs so that they can be met with good quality.
- Responsible for the formation and execution of a test, test plan, and performance of an application.
- Set up test trials and preconditions to examine software functionality, content and user friendliness.
- Identify and document software problems or defects.
- Making suggestions about software development process and testing strategies to improve software quality.
- Maximum 28 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree in computer science or information technology or any major that relevant.
- High level of knowledge about the QA software methodology and QA cycle (test planning / design, tracking and bug reporting).
- At least 1 years experience as Quality Assurance or any position relevant.
- Experience in both manual and automation testing (Katalon, Selenium)
- Accustomed to using SQL Script like MySQL, Postgres, Linux, Windows.
- Intermediate level experience writing automation suites in any language of choice
- Accustomed to testing on the web and mobile.
- Having experience in the field of UI and API Test.
- Able to write test plans and test cases based on technical system requirements.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and meet short deadlines.
- Able to think outside-of-the-box, bugs can often be found only when you test the system in unexpected ways.
- Creative solving of technical problems – to ensure the ability translate technical and tactics requirements test plans.
- Independent, self motivated, positive mindset, be able to work well in team.
- Able to communicate effectively – both verbally and in writing.
Note: Please write “DISNAKERJA – QASRA” in the email subject
For those who are interested and meet the requirements please apply via email:
Subject: DISNAKERJA – Position Code (Ex. DISNAKERJA – UXDSRA)
|Perhatian ! :
13 total views, 1 today